Monday, July 5, 2010

A little off topic....

One of the most momentous occasions in our life, was of course, our wedding day. It was beautiful and to us, very memorable and special. By the way, since we got married 4 years ago, by the end of 2010, we will have been to 25 weddings. Crazy right?

However, I wanted to take a moment to say that this Summer, two of my very best friends in this world, got married two weeks apart…and there is a great feeling in my heart for both of them. I know that they are both entering very strong marriages that will be able to endure and rejoice.

I found myself at both of these weddings, pretty emotional…not because of the history I have with these friends, but because I can not wait to share our futures together, side by side. I can’t believe that one of these days…we’ll all be at our children’s weddings…

This is Page & Pete Vish, married June 19th 2010


And this is Anne and Eric Koenig, married July 3rd, 2010



Congratulations y'all!

No comments: