Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello there Gummy Bear!



Hey there y'all! Yep, that's our little Gummy Bear at 9 weeks. I'm calling it that because that's what it kinda looks like to me...so, hopefully that won't last too long and the next picture will be some limbs or paddles.

For some of you, this may be redundant, and we apologize, but for others, this is a way you can keep up with what's going on with the very first Leffler/Gaddy infant...and the first grandchild on both sides...so as you can imagine, there is a bit of excitment in the air.

We are going to try to post once a week on the ups and sometimes (unfortunately) downs of this new experience we are having together. So far, there has been a lot of smiling, eating, conversations about what car Jake will need (he currently has a 2 door pick-up), and unfortunately a lot of morning/noon/night sickness for me. Fingers are crossed that the last item will be over soon!

We hope you are as excited as we are, though I'm not sure that's possible...we can't wait to share more! Please bring on the questions and I'll say it now, advice...but not too much please. :)

love,
Kate

4 comments:

idolikeeating said...

I love that little gummy bear already!

Martha said...

Yay! Officially added to my Google reader - love you guys!

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MayMay said...

I have the feeling he/she will forever be known as our little gummy bear :). Love you all!